Debunked: Differences Between Libertarianism & Socialism!
Hello Fellow Americans,
Chances are if you clicked on this blog you still cant find a political affiliation (even after discussing the republican, democrat, conservative, and liberal political views. Well, don’t worry because we’re here to discuss to more—Socialism and Libertarianism, both very common and barley talked about.
So, let’s get started…
What It Means To Be Libertarian
Definition: an advocate or supporter of a political philosophy that advocates only minimal state intervention in the free market and the private lives of citizens
- Believe in social rights for all—and example of this would be the union of marriage, they follow the notion everyone should have the right to marry regardless of race, religion, orb sexuality.
- Basic human rights should be provided for all—this can relate directly to the affordability and accessibility of healthcare.
- Strongly believe in self-ownership, meaning an individual can do anything they wish to themselves and body if it doesn’t have a negative effect on others.
- Reform is a big issue and this needs to eb applied to the federal infrastructure and the social justice system.
What It Means To Be Socialist
Definition: a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community.
- They believe in democratic control (don’t get this confused with democrat affiliation), this just means everyone within the nation, state, and community should have a right to decide in all political issues and decisions.
- Common ownership, meaning every citizen should have access to basic resources and rights.
- Equal rights and opportunity—which advocates for each American citizen having access to all the rights they should be naturally given.
- The top priority of the nation should be helping others with any resource or funding we can—this means citizens, foreign nations, and much more.
So, you officially have six political affiliations we have discussed across our platform—do you know where you stand? Let us know in the comments below!
Stay Strong Patriot!!!